It is an exciting time for you and your family, and The Women’s Corner at Edinburg Regional Medical Center offers specialty maternity and neonatal care in a safe, comfortable environment. Our private maternity suites offer a retreat for you and your baby. Your labor, delivery and recovery take place in the same large suite. Then you will be moved to a larger, private postpartum suite. With The Women’s Corner at Edinburg Regional Medical Center on the same campus as Edinburg Children’s Hospital, and our sister facility, McAllen Medical Center with the Valley’s first Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) located nearby, you can be comfortable knowing that advanced, high-quality specialty care for your baby is available if needed.
The Women’s Corner features:
- Six private labor and delivery suites
- Two surgical suites dedicated to Cesarean Section (C-Section) deliveries
- Advanced technology and equipment for high-risk pregnancies
- Experienced obstetrics team
- A midwifery program
- Surgical staff for emergencies and cesarean deliveries
- An anesthesia and pain management team
- 13 private postpartum suites
- A comfortable, safe, home-like environment
- Family-centered philosophy
- High Reliability Unit standards achieved through teamwork, empowerment of staff and communication among your care providers
- Amenities including VIP dinners, special greeting baskets with assorted drinks and foods, fresh floral arrangements and more
With Edinburg Children’s Hospital located on the same campus, and sister facility McAllen Medical Center and the Valley’s first Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) located nearby, parents can be sure that their babies can easily get the high quality healthcare they need, from infancy through adulthood.
For more information or to preregister for your delivery, call 956-388-2190.